Embracing the beauty of its 100-year old heritage, this tastefully renovated residence sits on a landscaped 784sqm parcel. Twelve-foot ceilings rise above polished wooden floors, timber panelled walls and a fluid floor plan with substantial living spaces. Bi-fold doors connect the lounge and dining zones to a wraparound verandah that creates ideal indoor-outdoor flow.
District views are enjoyed from the rustic-look kitchen with a farmhouse sink, 900mm gas stove and an oversized oven. Built-in wardrobes are fitted to three bedrooms, with a walk-in robe and ensuite for the master. This home’s family-friendly location is close to Point Clare Public School, trains and the waterfront, offering an easy lifestyle.
• Updated throughout
• Kitchen opens to verandah for easy outdoor entertaining
• Bedrooms are generously proportioned and carpeted
• Walk-in shower in family bathroom; separate w/c
• Level lawn with playset and two garden sheds
• Large carport to fit cars and a boat or caravan
• Moments to major retail at Deepwater Plaza and Erina Fair
Under 10 minutes to M1 for easy connection to Sydney and Newcastle
If you are attending Saturday's open house, please turn into Collard Road for parking, and follow our pointer signs to the property.
"SMS" 162BWD to 0488824381 for more information on this property
View on Google Maps