Located within a prime position at Mangrove Mountain, this 10.3Ha (25 acre approx.) offers a range of income streaming throughout the year.
Underpinned by 3 x RSPCA approved chicken sheds carrying 55,000 birds, a selection of fruit trees and green houses offer income diversity. An 11 megalitre water license and large dam provide ample water annually. A further 10 acres (approx.) fenced into 4 paddocks allow for cattle or horse agistment, or further development if desired.
Traditionally a citrus growing region, Mangrove Mountain offers some of the most fertile land in the area, which has seen in more recent times an even wider range of produce being grown.
Currently established on the property are Navel oranges, lemons, pomegranate, plum and fig trees providing a steady year round income. The greenhouses are currently growing tomatoes and eggplant.
2 x four bedroom houses, both with ducted air conditioning and combustion fires, are set high on the property offering easterly views over the property to the surrounding countryside. A 1 bedroom self contained flat completes the accommodation, and several sheds (including the original packing shed) offer huge storage capacity.
- 2 x 4 bedroom homes + self contained flat
- 3 x RSPCA approved chicken sheds
- New 30 x 12 metre insulated steel shed on concrete slab, 3 phase power
- 4 x 50 metre greenhouses
- Large dam supplying irrigation to the farm, 11 Megalitre water license
- 2 bores supplying water to the houses
- Established orange, lemon, pomegranate, plum and fig trees
- 4 fully fenced paddocks
- Plant & equipment needed to maintain current operations
- Vendors will provide training to allow seamless transition
Private appointments only
View on Google Maps