This immaculate home, is perfect for the Sydney commuter wanting a home close to the M1 or a family wanting waterside living. Privately located overlooking the bay, you will feel like everyday is a holiday. Set on two levels, this home bathed in sunlight is open plan living at it’s best, with views of the water from every angle. Less than 50metres to the water, surrounded by quaint smaller homes, you’ll enjoy relaxing by the pool or going for walks along the water’s edge.
This is the perfect entertainers home with three separate living areas and the top floor boasting a large deck and two dining areas. One in particular can be open so you can enjoy alfresco living.
Enjoy bush walks, fishing, the boat ramp and jetty just outside your door. Go kayaking, canoeing even swim in the bay. You will love the local, quiet community spirit, where everyone enjoys the grassed area where the kids can play in full supervision.
The four car garage is large enough to store two vehicles plus ample room for surfboards, kayaks, bikes and even a boat.
• 5 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 separate living areas, ducted A/C, b/ins
• Open plan, living, dining & kitchen with oven, cooker & new dishwasher
• Large outdoor deck and extra enclosed dining area
• Back to base Alarm system, window locks
• Water tank and pump, electric blockout blinds
• Separate downstairs living/rumpus/bedroom/bath
• Separate toilet & laundry, plenty of storage
• Fully enclosed, saltwater pool, landscaped garden
• Massive garage and separate work area.
• 10 minutes to M1 Freeway, to Sydney or Newcastle
• Short 10 drive to Woy Woy shops and train station,
• 15 mins to Gosford shopping precinct
• Bus service to Woy Woy regularly
Rates $1699.97 pa
View on Google Maps