Your senses will be tantalized once you step into this amazing home. You will be immediately captivated by the casual elegance and light soaked ambience of this contemporary Copacabana home. Architecturally designed to facilitate a creative lifestyle, this property is not your typical beach home. This amazing home oozes casual elegance, light soaked ambience and witted charm.
Its split level and open plan living allows you to effortlessly flow from room to room, checking the kids in the courtyard while entertaining adults in the kitchen, the sophisticated hub of this house. The unique architecture with its high ceilings, glass and wood paneled doors reveals sundrenched decks that seemingly belong to the internal footprint. It creates the most private and relaxing livable spaces.
Located in Copacabana's dress circle of Del Mar Drive, the home enjoys beautiful ocean breezes, a tropical garden to provide shade from the sunning rays and yes between the trees & the Big Blue.This is a home that you must see to truly take in its exceptional design, its immaculate and trendy presentation and most importantly the vibe that you will ultimately want you to call 167 Del Mar your HOME.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living
- 3 bedrooms, built ins & ceiling fans
- Master Bedroom with ensuite & WIR
- New kitchen with European appliances
- Gas cooking & heating
- Ethanol fireplace
- Separate bathroom/shower
- Large laundry leading to the backyard
- Lockup garage with large workroom
- Additional storage next to garage
- Plantation shutters
- Wrap around decks & sunny courtyard
- Sandstone pathways, water fountains
- Outdoor spa & landscaped gardens
- Childrens cubby house
- Walk to school, shops & beach
Council Rates: $1,699.08pa
Land size: 702sqm
Rental Return: $750 - $800pw
View on Google Maps